The service Viatribe provides to you is subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated without notice at any time. By using the Viatribe website you agree to and abide by all terms and conditions of the "TOS". You also acknowledge that you have read and reviewed the safety guidelines.
* You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
* You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password.
* You may not harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Viatribe users.
* You may not upload, post, email, or transmit any content that you do not have the right or permission to do so.
* You are solely responsible for the content, and information that you transmit on Viatribe.
* You are not allowed to collect or store personal information about other users.
* You are not allowed to transmit any worms, trojans, or viruses.
* You are not allowed to transmit any unwanted messages to any Viatribe members or users.
* You are not allowed to post or transmit any content that is obscene, vulgar, libelous, harmful, or hateful.
* You are not allowed to transmit or upload any form of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
* You are not allowed to use the Viatribe website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
* International users agree to comply with their respective local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Violation of any of these terms may result in the termination of your account.
* We reserve the right to terminate your Service without notice at any time for any reason.
* You must be eighteen (18) years or older to register as a member of Viatribe or use the Viatribe website.
* Viatribe provides an online venue for information. Our Service does not include the introduction of users to one another. Our Service is merely an online venue for users to learn about places and one another. We are not involved in the actual contact between users. As a result, we have no control over the conduct of our users or the truth or accuracy of the information that users post on the Website.
* Because we do not control interactions among between members and other persons or companies, and because we cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Service users, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Service you agree that you bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service, your Third Party Transactions, and/or our resolution of any disputes among users. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver. You waive and relinquish all rights and benefits which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California or any similar provision of the statutory or non-statutory law of any other jurisdiction (including without limitation the states of Missouri, Delaware and Pennsylvania) to the full extent that you may lawfully waive all such rights and benefits.
* Viatribe reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time for any reason without notice.
* Viatribe is for personal use. Professional or commercial use of Viatribe is prohibited.
* Viatribe reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, including the right to terminate existing members membership.
* You agree that Viatribe has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or storage loss of reviews, articles, photos, messages, or comments ("Content").
* Third-parties may license Content and Data posted on Viatribe website via RSS feeds. These licenses may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Viatribe.
* By posting Content and/or Data to any part of the Viatribe website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Viatribe (and parent company Lifeboat Ltd.) an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, distribute and otherwise utilize such Content and/or Data and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content and/or Data, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the Content and/or Data.
* The Service maybe be temporarily unavailable at any time for maintenance or other reasons.
* Viatribe is not responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the Website, Content, or Service. Viatribe is not responsible for the conduct of Members or visitors to the site, either online or offline.
* Viatribe is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in linked websites outgoing from the Website or in user created "Content".
* Inclusion of any linked, or mentioned, websites on Viatribe does not imply approval or endorsement by Viatribe.
* Viatribe does not guarantee the accuracy, credibility, or quality of any Content posted on the Website.
* Opinions or ideas expressed in user created "Content" do not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of Viatribe or Lifeboat Ltd.
* Viatribe does not permit copyright infringing activities and will remove user submitted "Content" if properly notified that such "Content" infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
You agree to indemnify and hold Viatribe, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and its employees harmless from any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including any reasonable attorney's fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content that you have transmitted or uploaded to Viatribe, or through use of the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another user.